Awoken by the excruciating stomach abdominal pain.
Loo.
Couldn't feel my fingers anymore.
Numbness.
I thought I couldn't talk also.
Gathered all my energy to shout to sis.
Relief. She heard.
I got drinking water from her.
Drank.
Same. No better.
Prayed for pain to go away.
Never did.
Couldn't feel my head anymore.
Crawl onto room floor.
Lie down on yoga mat.
Sis, 'are you going to die?'
So funny.
'Yes, I am going to die.'
Sis, 'please don't die....'
............
Sis called father to come bring me to the doctors.
Never been more relieved that father is just around, working at Jurong.
He was here in just less than an hour, perhaps?
I was already much better.
He cooked porridge and I fall into a deep sleep..... zzzzzz
Woke up at 330pm and ate porridge.
Contemplated to skip class.
Help! Needed help with signing attendance..
Names flashes across.
Funny how usually these names are always the stable and nice people around in class.
Today, I am saved.
Thanks to my angels...
No comments:
Post a Comment